Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Changes

Well with me having quite a change after posting my first blog entry, I can just say 1 thing: “it feels damn good be living again” I quit Dota for some of your information in order to pursue a better way of life, I was addicted to that game. Constantly slaving myself to the computer screen just for an hour of pleasure and misery. With Dota gone I am able to concentrate more on watching movies that I downloaded, spent more time at the gym, have more time to sleep, spent more time with my girl friend and more time to learn what I have thrown away (designing of course). I am still trying to change the way I view my assignments though, my assignments still pile up to the very last minute and I still procrastinate.

I ate TGI today, it was my first time and I had a nice meal. The atmosphere was very cheerful and noisy, the food was nice and the service was quite good. Besides that I got Doreen to wear something pretty today. We had the 3 course meal, Mac and cheese for starters, Sirloin Steak for main course, chicken and Friday’s Sundae. It was filling and enjoyable.

I am currently reaching the end of my semester, finished two finals and in fear that I may fail one because of waking up late. I had to forfeit my 50% marks on the final thesis so that my group members would not fail, the job is easy but the pay is painful. Besides that I still have another 3 more subject to go, Batik for Visual communication, Interactive page for Digital Multi Media and Interior Design for Perspective. I’ll be heading back on the 3rd of April hopefully.

I’ve been quite busy and productive for the past few days, having little evening jogs around the neighborhood finding for a new place to stay because my contract with the current holder is about to end in June, and I am fed up with living in a freaking sauna room. I also applied for numerous jobs online to work from home, currently employed as a freelancer under a new company named Palette House. Pay isn’t much compare to my old freelancing days at least my allowance doubles now, hopefully it will provide me with a new place to stay, a better one in fact. Besides that I manage to gain a small project with a fish breeder thanks to a friend of mine, the project was half done by my friend but she ended up having to concentrate on her finals so I was brought in by her. Hopefully I can collect another 1k from this project to cover up my moving expenses. I am also retaking my studies in coding and scripting as my current portfolio is useless without it. everyone is looking for a web designer with knowledge of coding now a days.

Lets not forget competitions, I am going to join in 2 T-shirt design competition held by Tropicana life and graniph, the prize are both very attractive in term of cash and item. I do encourage all of you who have experience to join. click on the pictures for more info



4 comments:

Jeremy Koh said...

Woah, sept07-feb08, longest blog gap i've seen. when i check, 3 post already, heh.

good good, it's great that u've quit dotA, personally, i never liked it, and now your free to live out life even more! some people breathe dotA =.="

-JeremyK

hello-doreen said...

kelvin jelek... bluekk (",)my geeky boyfriend, finally u're not bonded with those online games... hwhehehee.. proud of u *hugsi

Anonymous said...

haha! loving ur blog's new look! whoaa...u're gonna be so rich man! tsk tsk...very PRODUCTIVE!!! hehe..enjoy ur trip back! help me say hi to everyone esp to my kids! Primary 2 kids!

david santos said...

I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.

Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)