Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Moments

Happiest moments in my life, this is a scam by me to win some cash =D so bare with me. All this are however very true.


I’ll post about my recent happenings that made me happy

This month happiest moments falls on Valentine’s day, it was special because I was celebrating it with someone that wasn’t my girl friend (until that day was over that is) My plan got a bit screwed up in the middle but all went well after that. The plan was to make her sad the day before valentine day which work out pretty well, who said Drama class was a waste?

Early morning during Valentine’s Day, I was already late for class rushing showered and ran to my usual printing shop to get the letters printed out and with only ten minutes to hide and position each letters at their correct place. The plan was hard, to act as the mysterious guy who surprise her with letters. The first one was located at her main door, the second at her mail box, third during her tutorial class, fourth after her class and fifth during her perspective class. The first 2 clue didn’t work out well but the 3rd clue did make it into her hands accompanied by a box of chocolate. Somehow she sort of guess it was me but still in doubt as I swear I would never do this sort of action. My friends told me she smiled instantly =D that was with a box of chocolates, let’s see the next clue.

you are required to go down to the main entrance of J block to collect it

The third clue required her to give me a miss call, how did she know who to call? My new number was inserted with the 1st clue “I will however give you my contact number which is 012- 833 5252” after receiving the miss call, I called up my florist to deliver the flowers to her which was a bouquet of white lily’s with a dozen champagne roses. If the chocolates made her smile, guess what the flowers did? =D my mystery was somehow destroyed by my florist as I forgot to show her how she look like and my 3 friends wasn’t there to direct the florist to her. The florist gave away my identity by shouting my name rite in front of the crowd… immediately realizing I was the one she gave me a call. At least we manage to finish half of the clue.

After meeting up with her for lunch I gave her the last clue “I’ll be arriving at your door step at 6pm sharp” wasn’t much surprise already so I handed the clue to her myself with her real valentine’s day gift which was tickets to the actors studio Bangsar to watch a musical play “Broadway Musical” she always wanted to attend one of the show. We left our place at 6.30pm by cab to Bangsar, our driver was pretty friendly and I was thankful that I actually called a taxi service rather than catching one on the road. We had our dinner at W.I.P which was a semi fine dining restaurant, our meal came with complimentary red wine which wasn’t half bad, and we also ordered our own cocktail / mocktail and a glass of water. All in all we had 6 glass of beverage on our table, and they even recommend us to take the champagne. The dinner was nice; sirloin
steak was small but filling. Even the long island tea gave me more kick then I expected, was feeling a little dizzy after drinking this normally harmless cocktail. Her mocktail how ever was much friendlier.We join the crowd at 8.15p.m which mostly consist of civilized people and foreigners. The musical was good, my first time to a real musical it consist of 4 sopranos which was 2 male and 2 female. They did a good job and somehow got me hooked on Phantom of the opera (so hook on it that I am doing my final projects based on that) the musical ended after two hours and we were served with fondue and red wine, the wine was better than those we had at dinner but the waiters took their time opening each bottle. We went home happy and tired, her smile alone made my day worthwhile, even if that day alone cost me a bomb it was worth it because that was the happiest moment I had for this year. Her smile is my joy =D


And she said “yes”


Happy - Happy Moments

6 comments:

KaRo/Kah Rou said...

walao eh~~~ so romantic wor~ hehehe =D feel happy for u too! =D

joys said...

aww that was so sweet of you :D
i can imagine her smiling like crazy, hahaha.

voted for you! :)

Nucky said...

that. was. AWESOME.

I wonder what you'll pull off when you're popping the question...

...and how much it'll cost! ahaha

LeiYee said...

WOA.. XD now baru tau u r damn good in planin wei~ XD anywayz~ good 4 u =3

invisibletoad said...

ehhhh
never want to tell me wat's going on till i read your blog...har har har??????????




i want roses also and choc....=(

cfsam said...

waaaaa...next time when i get a bf, must ask him to learn from u! tsk tsk! so sweeeeetttt :)

p/s i'm so sorry i just saw this entry! i was preparing to leave to aust already during that time! hehe..so didn't really get to read ur blog.take k soo!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)