Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cozy "little" Corner

I moved into my new room on the 9th of June, monday night. So far its still the best decision, its a master bedroom with attached big bathroom, wardrobe and lots of secret compartment to store my stuff =D I have a little comfortable spot where my workstation is, its warm and cozy at night but the sun glare is killing me in the evening, still trying to cover up my window. I am happy cause now i have AIR-CONDITIONING! and you all know how the city can be without it. rental is damn cheap for this area, RM650 with bills and i am splitting it with my room mate.

Besides that i manage to set up a proper workstation now,bought myself a second monitor screen so that i can watch movie and do assignment at the same time or read tutorials online and use design software on the other screen to follow it. its just damn useful and i am glad i bought it, the only set back is that my computer cant handle the second monitor that well and a sudden outburst of programs will crash my laptop.

Assignments just don't seem to stop coming... hell each assignment seems like a final project to me now. i like all the subject for this term but some how i have a certain dislike to most of my lecturer this term, YES Typo now sucks cause of Lily!

MaxisBroadband you bitch! stop killing my connection! warhhgg!!!!!

1 comment:

cfsam said...

SOOOOO!!
hahaa..waaa...so syok ah..got nice big room already! show some pics ehh :p U TAKE CARE!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)