Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scream Park





To keep your relationship brimming with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it and whenever you’re right, keep quite!

Today was Ps. Kevin last sermon on “Does fairy tale love exist” it was a good wrap up, won’t be talking much about it. Emerge KL is coming up as well, this year I’ll be joining Lan Gaming CS and Dota, Bag Design and photography. Go to www.emeregekl.my for more info, do join in the event cause it’s the best event for the season.

Besides that I went to scream park last Saturday, the park itself was freaking expensive but overall it was quite scary if it wasn’t for the freaking guy in front of us who kept scaring the ghost instead of the ghost scaring us. After that we met a group of actors walking around pyramid that was promoting dinning at pyramid, they had to stay stationary for at least 5 mins.

After that we had a nice dinner at ole Bali, the food is nice and I would really like to go Bali to try out the real deal.

Male by birth, man by choice


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah!! r those ur posters? look nice! =D too bad that day u cant present it la...so nice lo the posters! ><

cfsam said...

hahaha...waahh..PHOTOGRAPHY!! yerr!! :p

Vincentccw said...

ur posters really nice wo, but i personally like the dice....$$*_*$$


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)