Sunday, June 10, 2007

Assignment Deadline's amuses ME

I just realize that blogspot allowed custom header to be put up
I am changing to a weekly update from now on because I don’t think I’ll have the mood to update three times per week unless we quickly plan out stuff to do on our weekdays. I am getting quite used to my college life now; my hands and fingers are now much more flexible and attuned to my art work besides that my creative flow seems to be unfrozen now.

My assignment are starting to pile up as I have tons of redo and just got a minor project from Irene for Design 1 Lecture. We are going to make a box, with black and white pattern I have decided to stick with splatter design and chess piece. For now it’s still in a sketch form even tough I have to submit the clean thumbnails on Tuesday, imagine drawing eight different designs by Tuesday.

Today was quite a draggy day as it’s been raining since noon. I went out with Jere and Hilda for Lunch today at a mamak store thank god they brought me out to eat or I would have starve at home. After that was the start of my assignment day, every Sunday would be assignment day as I would try to catch up with my pile of assignment that I’ve been keeping since last week. This will last until I decide to weather to join children ministry or not. So assignment day has just ended as I am typing out my blog which is 11.45pm. I manage to wrap up the evil Debbie’s work and a rough sketch for Irene’s work.

Now we go back to Saturday and Friday, Friday was a good day because the sun didn’t come out and it was very cooling. Class was fun and I manage to meet another new friend beside that Art History is actually quite fun because a Horny basket is actually teaching us so almost every art has boobies! Yeay boobies! Hahahaha and his jokes aren’t lame cause that’s the way he thinks and teach. I am starting to understand still drawing but my hands are still quite messy with the strokes, I can’t be a clean person and I am lacking in hand and eye coordination. At night I went to my first cell meeting, it was packed as we had to combine three cell into one not to mention like ninety percent of my cell member is Indon except me, Jere, Hilda and Tommy OMG when they speak, its super fast and you can only understand a fraction of their BM even though it’s not BM. They are fun people even when they tell jokes in Indon you still laugh because it’s like super super funny when they say it.

Saturday I went to 1Utama with CJ and the group, it was fun we had lunch together and walked around the four star flea market, well we were practically finding places to seat actually while waiting for the girls to shop. Didn’t join them for movie as I need to rush back for Church, please don’t get me started on unfriendly taxi drivers and their Fing charging system. In Kl do not find taxi drivers who are just waiting around the taxi stand and do nothing cause those are actually illegal taxi even thought they have that big fugly red cab and white uniform those are drivers who just do it as a part time job. Always remember to go by the meter as it’s cheaper and much more accurate then what they actually say, besides that taxi drivers are actually earning a three hundred percent profit already even thought with a meter. I had asked around ten good and honest taxi driver who told me they earn like minimum RM200 per day which is tax free because taxi run on petrol and gasoline, gasoline cost only RM7 for a full tank it’s like riding a fing bike! And you can travel all the way to Melaka and still have half a tank to spare OMFG! Those Fing liars! Still Taxi’s here are way better than KK as you now those are like Fing Con men.

Oh and I learn a lot in this week service, I like pastors Kevin preaching it isn’t as deep as pastor William and more towards the younger generation but I still fall asleep at both preaching because I am never good with people who talks on stage no matter how good or fun it may be, I lack in concentration power. Pastor preaches about the Pursuit of Happiness and how it’s actually a must to rise among the ranks but by doing it side by side God. A person with High Ranking position is best to serve the Lord as he is secure financially and in power, a person with such ranking should never look down on the smaller people but serve them well as in turn they will do the same.

“The Heart cause you to see certain things in life which you may have been missing all this time”

This I quote from pastor Kevin and agree 100% because I have been there and done that which I think many people have before, for example when you are out finding a brand new phone all your heart see’s is hand phone hand phone hand phone even when you are out walking and see’s a person holding a certain model of a Nokia phone you instantly know what model it is, specs and price because your heart is searching for a new phone. So this must be put into your relationship with God, having a heart for God means you see everything as God wants you to see. The teaching by Pastor Kevin and Melvin is not very different because both are aim at the young and old and straight forward unlike Pastor William who touches deeper on the Bible and Fathering of God’s people.

Oh and don’t give me those crap about me being Holy just because I go to Church almost twice a week, which part of me says that I am Holy? I just believe in my God and partially follow his rules and teaching. So don’t call me a Hypocrite by talking about how Fing taxi drivers are and in the next line telling about God’s teaching, cause I blame it all on the Westerner for making Christ the super goody goody religion until everyone thinks we are like a super holy religion. Call me Holy and I’ll whack you.

And I proudly present to you what I find funny for the past weekdays.

*why we DON'T have human models for still life drawing. srry Cheryl just had to post it up! its so funny hahaha
*"assignment deadline amuses me"-Henry. this quote was influence by Miss Debbie as she keeps giving us assignment and keeps rejecting our submission.

*OH and for the Hell we go through a salary of RM1500 really isn't enough. I Purpose a revolt of the Designers to get better pay for the Work and Thinking we have to do just so that our Boss can trow the idea away. Yeah Studying Art and Design isn't a stroll in the park so don't join us because you failed your SPM and say all you can do is draw.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems like ur college life seems to be on good track, i wonder wat it's like to live campus life

oh, futhering my pilot studies is not happening in kl, i'll be going sandakan soon to do flying! hopefully, they are telling the truth this time, heh

Anonymous said...

haha u buy me another new bad lor... sure got even more roxy shops in kl der!!! =D

Anonymous said...

argh haha i spelt 'bag' into 'bad' tiam XD i meant BAG haha~

Anonymous said...

ohoh, while i was drinking my soup last night, i just commented whether u will miss home cook soup since u are eating outside daily, will cook for u when u are back in KK. Take care and try not to miss any meal, ok & remember to buy fruits.
Miss u!iihxnapi

Anonymous said...

..................

Anonymous said...

Having fun? I've got 4 assignments due this week, 1 oral presentation, and 2 tests, and exams right after. I love food and I think I'm getting fat. Meh. htt


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)