Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers are Lover's not Fighter's

A whole weekend of praise and worship, thanks to Anson for dragging me along to the PlanetShaker conference it wasn’t only fun, it was spiritual also. From there I have learn something about myself since I join City Harvest, I came to realize that my spirit for worship have actually matured a lot and changed I don’t really jump much anymore and don’t really feel the need to be shy also. I have come to worship God in my own true way and the way which I am most comfortable with. Besides that I come to love slow songs more now a day and can actually get in touch with the inner spirit rather than just energizing it with fast and spirit lifting songs. Planetshakers was good, I still love the way Pastor Matt Fielder preach in the super humorous way and also his childlike and outreaching method he was preaching about how we should give and give with all our heart and spirit. Oh the church we went to was RLC I think, what’s with church and long names… it was big that I can say, I was in awe at the lighting OMG so many lights but they didn’t use it to the fullest.

The main attraction which was the planetshaker worship team did really well esp. when there was a short circuit and everything went silent they still manage to entertain the crowd till the very end. I was also amaze by Mike Webber for the first time, I been hearing about him from Anson for so long and now only I realize how great of a drummer he is. The way he plays the drums is like he’s firing a machine gun with unlimited ammo. Overall it was great but very tiring and I think I am getting sick also flu plus headache. Oh! I bought the new album “savior of the world” the graphic and video editing is the best among the entire album and this time their style is very different. By the way, note to yourself to not take Planetshakers as a super star or anything, they are there to bring us closer to God and not to entertain us! It seems like people is treating PS like a super star or something and it looks like they don’t like it either.

Overall of my entire week was quite bad, there is an internal conflict going on in the group and I’ve been praying that it will be solve soon, hopefully that friend will realize what she is doing. I am getting quite bored with my class mates even thought I am starting to get to know them better now a days but I am just not quite in the mood any more after the conflict started. I have to redo all of Debbie’s assignment which really pisses me off, but I got an 8.5 for my inking project which made me quite happy because I spend like four bloody hours ok!

Today is a great day because it’s father’s day, since coming to KL I think I am starting to appreciate my parents more not because I miss them but because I don’t get to listen to them nagging anymore hahahaha. But yeah I still think my parents are good because they actually supported a jack ass like me till now. So I thank God for today, and I actually told God happy father’s day as if I really mean it, I am starting to think that coming to KL has made me a lot better and also a lot worse in some way. Pastor preaches a good message today about fatherhood, a father is a creator, leader, ruler, protector, and last but not least A FATHER MUST BE A LOVER. I like to point out about this as most Asian fathers think that you can’t show your soft side to your children because they may over power you. This I got to agree partially because I was brought up by that type of father, since my secondary school life I manage to lock my dad out of my life because of this reason and a few others. But ever since form five I started to realize that what he is actually doing is only for my own good, my dad will never say I love you directly but he does it indirectly, just like when he give me something important to do like designing his logo he could actually paid a good designer to do a nice logo for him but instead he gave it to me to do. That’s how my dad show’s his love to me and that’s what I hated about him since young I’ve been giving him present for every special occasion. I always like to do special stuff for my family but during my secondary life everything crumpled and I just stopped caring for them. I am actually very grateful now that I still have the chance to say thank you to them and repay whatever I did wrong. A FATHER MUST BE A LOVER NO MATTER WHAT, FOR GOD SAKES TROW UR PRIDE AWAY BT DON’T TROW THE DECIPLINE.

Overall City Harvest Church is helping me to grow in spirit a lot, it could be the church, it could be the people, it could be the pastor but I am thinking that it could just be God.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer planetshakers!!! haha.

your style? well. i did a perfume box. and i used black paper. but teacher rejected it because she said it's considered a 'collage' or however that's spelt.

so i have to paint my own white paper and do it outside of the stupid perfume box all over again. nguarr.

Anonymous said...

wow! SOO! I'm so glad to see u growing stronger and stronger each day! Thanks for sharing your heart out through this entry. Ur entry makes me SMILE :)

Anonymous said...

ur entry makes me smile too, bro...

God bless!
K.lo

Alex Liang said...

Dude...Love Ur blog the latest design inspire me a lot

-good for you-

alex-liang.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

u r fake...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Seems you're changing and changng. Thats coool. =)
Keep it up.


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)