Monday, June 4, 2007

Rocket Sains is ABC compared to PMS

“His bony hand grabbed my neck as he squeezes it, I was gasping for air and then he spoke to me. *you filthy creature! I was here even before you or your grandmother was born* you stole our land and put us into slavery! Now you shall pay* he squeeze harder and harder and finally”

-little green man by Soo Kelvin


Drama people! Drama! That’s what I call it, the suspense! The horror! The money! This is Design school! Not Hollywood Baby, not H-o-l-l-y-w-o-o-d!


"For what us design students are paying to go through hell, you employers out there better appreciate us"
-Sheer Ree


Ok so I maybe little over reacting, this is one of the scenes for my presentation in Communication Skill Class about a horror story where I met a gremlin right outside my street junction which is semi true because every time I pass by that junction, it would just turn off by its own. Quite normal actually, I had heard of traffic lights doing that also.
My weekend was fun I had to rush a pile of assignment which I think I did badly so I am going to have to redo everything when I get it back, did I mention I hate copy and pasting hand drawing arghhh I don’t have hand and eye coordination for those type of things.


Saturday I manage to meet up with Vern who was down in KL for a week, we went to 1Utama and I manage to shop for three brand new shirts radioactive was selling them for buy 1 free 2, YES! Amazing isn’t it and they said those type of offer will never happen. After that we went to eat Nando’s which I had to wait for a menu for almost three minutes before I said out loud how unfriendly the waiters are. (May I add that I think Sunway’s Nandos is the best! Because it’s finger licking good till the bones, Sg. Wang’s is too dry and 1 Utama’s is lacking of flavoring ) Chris joint us shortly afterwards and all three of us were wearing brown! Now that was weird, super brown day.
*brown day!

Next we went around window shopping while waiting for del a new friend who I finally know after hearing it mention numerous time by Ann and Vern, besides that she brought with her a new friend named Cherry, reminds me of PowerPuff Girls “Blossoms, Buttercup, Bubbles” oh crap did I just say that out loud? Church was super cold as it was raining and half the congregation was at Emerge Singapore; I can’t wait for Emerge KL. Dinner at some hawker centre that was playing a remix of all my grandfathers’ song was really disturbing “imagine you will follow me~~ merge together with some techno beat” it was quite catchy but really really lame.


Sunday I woke up early and join Darryl for lunch at Sunway Hotel which was a complimentary buffet meal by the hotel itself, among all the hotel buffet that I had eaten I think this one is among the top three because the food is hot and not soggy not to mention the food quality seems to be a lot better than Hyatt’s. After that I met up with Mimi or Mimi Mi from Austin power as I like to call her, she’s among my good friend in class and my mid night massage buddy as she likes to sleep late like me. she accompanied me to the saloon named Vas Felix, the boss lady was very generous and gave me a haircut, wash, and highlight for only RM45 student price she said and a very nice job indeed I like my hair now as it is shorter and tidier unlike my old and messy long hair.
*Red highlight and short hair!

Planetshakers and Hillsongs in Sunway this coming weekend and next weekend? This I still can’t believe but according to a few of my sources and Anson they said yes! And I want to GO! It’s FREE! Who wants to go with me?


And to go on with my daily rambling I would like to present everyone with the word Hate, Hate is dangerously infectious; it’s a virus that spreads like a damn flu bug! Beware people! Put on your safety and remember to never say hate but the word dislike. P.S I am starting to hate people for no reason, how stupid of me.


I’ve been acting strangely during the past few days, crazy as you may say and much more talkative? I think I may be changing as I stay on in KL as many of my friends tells me “KL Changes life and people, inner and outer alike” I hope it just change for the better. Oh and the most awkward thing I ask a bunch of my girlfriends is that how the heck does PMS works? All I got was answers that rocket scientist couldn’t even answer and that a map can’t even direct. Besides that, Questions like Sex, Relationship and Marriage, of the things to ask girls.

6 comments:

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL...nice hair =)) !

Anonymous said...

...................... i have no idea of everything till i see everything here...

Anonymous said...

haha oh my goodness! ur hair is bloody! XD

yer wish i went KL with vern... haha can torture u and force u 2 buy many things 4 me =D

AND HOW DARE U MAKE FUN OF MY ORLANDO DYING!!! >.< hahaha~ gosh...

gukichan/连小凤 said...

PMS..I think I am having it right now..

XP they made a silly video on this PMS thingy...like 'monster' or sumthin...

ooo new hair

and I skipped class as i wrote this..=D

beh

I hate drawing now

EiLvaNe said...

LOL.
how funny.
dele, chris and you.
lotsa stuff happen to them after meeting me.

HAHAHAHAHAH it must be the love man. XD

the vern is love, cuz kk is love.

and i miss you already!! can you come back anytime soon???

Anonymous said...

PMS is because of hormone imbalance lah. The whole period system is regulated by hormones, and i think the neural system. I know my shit cause I GOT AN A IN BIO, HAHAHA.

And more often than not, guys have pms too. HAHA!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)