Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Splash Time

The hot weather is back and I miss the rain already, even though it’s raining a lot back in Sabah but over here it’s like a little hell just appeared, it didn’t rain for the past four days already.

Monday was splash time organize by One Academy very own Student Service Department, it didn’t suck but they didn’t plan it properly. It wasn’t what I expected they didn’t split the group properly and it was suppose to get us to know the lecturers and other course mate better but the only people I manage to get to know is my very own class mates, a few people from second class and a photographer. They should split every one up so that we can mingle around more.
The whole day was fun, we ran around the whole park looking for clues and riding the park’s ride. My group members were Kahrou, Kellie, Judy, Joyce and me, crap the only guy again. We had to find four clues located around the Whole Park and 1 hour 45 min to find it. All went well we had a head start but ended up among the last because we suck in finding stuff hahaha. But overall was fun, after the whole thing we went around riding the rides and then meeting up with the other class mates at the surf beach.

Our day ended as we got ready to have our lunch, talk about day light robbery food there cost a bomb, RM6 for a burger! Damn those crazy people in Sunway. After that I went home to catch quick nap before rushing off for prayer meeting. Prayer meeting was like usual; Hilda left for Hong Kong today so this week no more cell. After cell we went to SS2 Sri Murni for dinner/ yim cha/ supper. It was nice but service there is quite slow since there are only two waiters and a lot a lot of people, I ordered the mango special and Banana mix strawberry special everyone stared at amazement because that was a lot of drink. All I could say was “I am super thirsty these few days” ate Nasi Goreng Chicken Marry land which was so much that I couldn’t finish it and then we went back home.

Reach home around mid night and I started my pattern box which was my midterm assignment, and I screwed up badly. I was rushing it under stress and tired condition, ended up falling asleep on the table and doze off. The next day I woke up at 10a.m already being late I quickly finished off the pattern box in an hour and went to class, thank God that Irene accepted my late submission it was really bad the workmanship totally suck and it was very messy not to mention incomplete….. Haiz stupid replacement class. I spent the rest of my day with Doreen; we went to buy groceries and had to carry the big bag all the way to her house under the super hot sun. Fell asleep at her place because she had air con and I was super tired. Ended up waking at 7 and she cooked dinner for me~ Yummy we had pasta with conned beef sauce, I tried making dessert for the both of us with longan and cincau but failed cause I didn’t cut the cincau small enough. Went home around 10pm and clean up my room.

Went I said clean I didn’t mean just a broom and mop, I turned my room upside down and clean out every nook and cranny. Change the bed sheet washed everything including the toilet, OH THE HORROR! I don’t think I would push on the subject of sharing a toilet with a girl…. I remodeled my room to make it bigger and added in a few stuff like a paper rack, thumb board, picture frame. Happy! I finished cleaning at 2a.m

*top left: aurelia, bot left: Judy, top mid: Kellie, mid bot: Joyce, Right: Kahrou. Me? Holding the camera of cause. i really wanted to make a humourous picture out of this but seeing them kept making me laugh so i just posted it up.
*this is the kiddie's roller coster~ i know! so degrading! hahaha

SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.Book? What book!? Oh ok… Halo: Ghost of Onyx – “over end erupting into fiery pinwheels”

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?I hit the bloody wall!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? TV?! Eerrrmmm so rare to find one, i watched NT7 news4. Without looking, guess what time it is:2 am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?2.50 am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?my ceiling fan

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?an hour ago, to hang my clothes and trow the rubbish

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?my own blog, http://s-o-o.blogspot.com

9. What are you wearing?Planet shakers Tshirt and broadshorts 10. Did you dream last night?Dream? I didn’t even have time to sleep!11. When did you last laugh?When i was looking at the picture taken in sunway lagoon12. What are on the walls you are in?Soft wood, thumb board, mirror, curtain?

13. Seen anything weird lately?define weird…. Everyday is weird to me

14. What do you think of this quiz?*yawn, boring…. Lame… stupid..15. What is the last film you saw?Fantastic 4

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?What cant you buy?!17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.Tell you? i don’t even know you.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?The people in it

19. Do you like to dance?Yupz

20. George Bush:Good Jokes about him

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Kelvina~ ahaha

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?errrmmm no idea…

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?doing sumthing like that nw but YES I WOULD!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?Woo hoo Kelvin is here!! Lets Party ppl!

25. 6 people I wanna tag:Screw taggies it cost suffering and pain!

10 comments:

kellie♥ said...

haha yea SPLASH TIME was fun!~hehehe

and my legs hurt right now =p

Anonymous said...

Kelvina hahaha

Hilary said...

wow...
wakakkakaa...kelvin's dream : Being surrounded by liang mois....ahahahaha
DAMN YOU KELVIN!!!

Anonymous said...

lol dude sorry about the toilet =P

Anonymous said...

SOOO!!!
FUNFUN! missing you.. sudahlah you not around.. getting to know hilary reminds me of you. haiz..
hehe.. take care!

Anonymous said...

that was laura!!!

Anonymous said...

dude!

u got robbed ha? good on you for standing up to society's low-life!

take care n hv fun! hope it rains soon :P

God bless!
K.Lo

Ivan said...

uih...i changed my blog URL...now its http://n-a-v-i.blogspot.com!!

Anonymous said...

woa my whiTeboY
u've groWn alot dear:P
(a designer nw huh?)
tata!

d@nC

Anonymous said...

SF... never visit my blog.


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)