Sunday, July 1, 2007

A hypocrite, and proud of it!

I am a hypocrite and I won’t deny it! I teach but I do not practice, I tell but do not do, I promise but I break it. This is my character, not a flaw for I am not happy about it but proud of it because even a hypocrite can teach another something better in life. Hypocrite in the Greek word means acting, some may say I am a wolf in sheep clothing but why not a sheep in wolf clothing? I would view myself more of a sheep in wolf clothing because I do bad things but in nature I would love to do a lot more good things, who wouldn’t?

A hypocrite I may be, and a hypocrite I shall be! Proud to be one so why don’t you live with it?! At least you learn from what I thought you.


The past two weeks been bad for me, had a few modification with my social life here as I been moving about from group to group I don’t think sticking to one group of friends in appropriate. Had a minor argument with my friend in the group. And then my bank account is almost empty again, my spending has increase from RM20 per day to RM45 per day. Besides that annoying people are popping up again, my relationship is having problem. I haven’t bought water for the past one month, out of candy supply.


But today was the best of all day! I got robbed for the first time in my neighborhood, had RM40 ripped away from me…. the guy asked for my hand phone but years of playing with knife thought me that a kitchen knife is damn lousy when it comes to cutting meat so I went ahead and kick him off his bike. I don’t mind giving my money away but my hand phone?! That’s unacceptable, had to kick him off and asked him to go away before I call my friend out. Why I was robbed? Of all day I decided to dress like a nerd today without combing my hair, short khaki pants, and leather shoes, oh and I think the stripe shirt did the job for making me nerdy…. Not to mention I went to buy lunch for my friend at the other end of the Taman and had to carry my file and bag. I knew something like that would happen cause as I was walking I saw the biker kept staring at me as he ride pass, who wouldn’t rob you when your hands are full and you look like a nerd? Hahaha but overall I am thankful that nothing serious happen, just that I didn’t take down the guys license plate to tell the police.


After that incident happen right outside the gate of my friend’s house I called her out and gave her the lunch. We had lunch together and then I did my assignment there as she had the great and mighty air conditioning unit there. Oh I miss my air- con! We had a good lunch and laugh about it also, and also how dangerous our neighborhood was. I started my assignment soon after that and at the end we ended up playing cards because it was boring. We played speed and cho tai dee, lose to her in speed but I won in cho tai dee, years of playing in class didn’t go to waste. Losers get their hand painted with nail polish; by the way remember not to paint nail polish on your skin as it is hard to remove!


Dinner at the nearby hawker centre and I went back home, overall a good day don’t you think?
So my weekend was good, Pastor Kong came down from Singapore to preach about the cultural mandate, even thought I manage to attend only one out of eight session it still blessed my life to know that God wants us to move in a new way, the market place is an untapped resource for gathering new friends and it’s a very successful area as everyone in this world depends on the market place. But I still prefer Pastor Kevin’s preaching as its more closer to home and more focused on the students and young adults. We had dinner around 10p.m and it was great as I get to know my cell member’s more closely even thought they are going to leave soon I am glad I have met them.


But before church I went out with Dory Dory for lunch and movie, lunch was quite ok as we ate at the cha siu fan shop. Movie turned into bowling as all the tickets were sold out and she didn’t know how to bowl so I thought her the basic of it. Overall a fun day and I bought new socks.

This week is exploration week, a time where we get a week holiday that don’t feel like a holiday. We were given a week off to do research and create mock up for out final project furthermore all midterm project must be finished by the end of the week. So yeah no holiday for me! Just that I get to wake up late and do more assignment.

*rou did such a wonderfull job on this and i wudnt want to ruin it~ and the hero on the left is Ron hahaha. dinner at Zanmai, great place to hang out and have dinner with*this is the result of our cho tai dee game*this is the result of playing cho tai dee with me =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

har har har har

Anonymous said...

ARGH!U and Darryl been coupled and together for long. Do remember, thread made by time, trust, care, faith and sacrifice last for a life time. No matter what, dont let devil or evil temptation overcome u. Speak to God, our Father in heaven do hear our prayer. Long distance cannot bring u two apart if your two hearts always go together. All the best.

U are lucky robbed for RM40 only. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

lol, the drawings on the body are like so tribal XD

Anonymous said...

haha.Nice piece of art. :D


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)