Thursday, May 17, 2007

Begining a new in college

Settling in college life alone isn’t that easy especially when the only person you know in college is you, yourself and no one else. But before that I’ll start from Friday, the sending off party was small but quite memorable when something happen at custom checking due to a going away present given by the jack ass. The feeling of leaving is sad but seeing them there actually makes the going away fun, and also grace for actually turning up to send me off.


Shopping for this trip was a real drag; I got sick coz of running up and down buying pillows, towel, bowls, blankets and so on. The worst part of all is that I don’t have a table right now! So my bed became my dining table / study table / comp table, who is kind enough to sponsor me a table I am forever in your debts. Moving in was quite easy, I had four suit case and two boxes! Imagine a guy with that many stuff and don’t you forget the piles of grocery and stuff from IKEA my mum bought for me. By the way I am staying in a single spacious room according to my friends and Joseph.

The first day of college was dare I say “boring” I was expecting a lot more from a college who pride them self for their world class standards and creative communication. There was a lot of talking and talking until we got so bored that everyone almost slept through the class, we ended at twelve and I went to scout around Sunway, found out three cybers, a few mamaks, art supplier, 3 saloons, 2 bakeries, 1 vegetarian restaurant, and 2 nice Chinese restaurants.
Second day was a bit more brighter when the seniors took over the stage and I met a few more friend, one thing about us we totally sucks in communication and tend to stick to our own group / our own language. Till now I found a metro sexual group which I haven’t talked to them personally yet because after meeting them I met a wild / random group of cosplayers. So the whole day was spent with them at lunch and playing with my computer. I am still to find the yim cha group, gaming and study group. Meeting this entire new people really excites me for a new beginning, being able to start over new, a handshake as the first body contact and the most important of all how you shake a person’s hand will show what type of person you are and also how you dress up. Till now I manage to guess 80% correct on which course each student will major in by the way they dress.

Today Jere and Hilda bought me out for lunch at “Sushi Zanmai” to my surprise the pricing is quite reasonable for a good meal almost like Nishiki back home but much cozy. RM16 for set rice but no miso soup… After that went down to Giant to get a few groceries, I bought a big bottle of mineral water since the water here look contaminated due to SUNWAY LAGOON! Jk jk, but the water here sure is yellow. Beside that Milo, apple juice and a tin a hap seng crackers.

* I keep forgetting my camera and I bath 4 times a day! One in the early morning, one after school, one before dinner, one before i sleep.

*my bed and table, NEW WALCOM TABLET! WOOT WOOT!

12 comments:

Alex Liang said...

DUDE, That was a memorable present we gave you. SO APPRECIATE IT!
hahaha.R u gonna use it?

-Alex-

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL...omg? bath 4 times a day huh? I wonder if I'll be like you when I'm there =P Take care aights =))

Pauline Pan said...

Take good care urself there yea !

Anonymous said...

good to knw u enjoy it der!

http://xanga.com/kagewong

Gil

Anonymous said...

welcome to the real world, bro...

well, real before the 'realer' working world anyway hehe

choose your friends wisely and enjoy the best years of your life...
1 Corinthians 15:33

God bless!

Anonymous said...

lol independant lor... get used to it, haha... ur making me scared to start college life liao XD

ElaineCharmaine said...

Eh... Nuffnag paying you le! they advertise at ur blog! hah! Extra income =P

XiaO MiQi said...

haha.. nice table man..

ChaosRaymond said...

TABLES!! ARRGHHH!!

Anonymous said...

hey Soooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry for not dropping by for a long time!
It's good to know that u're doing well there ;)
OMG! A TABLET!!!!!!!!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure its called WACOM not walcom.... hehe anyways congrats on going to college

-sara

Anonymous said...

hey i so happened to check out the site for that tablet ... was gonna consider buying one so that i can draw on msn. HAHA. how much did you get it for?


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)