Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How's college life?

*Happy Belated Birthday Mum!
Have I forgotten about my life in the blogosphere community? The answer is “no” don’t worry I am still around just that being busy, hot and the expanding of my new social life lingering around, blogging just seem so boring and since I came here my camera days seems to be dying down.

*Note to self “Command and Conquer 3 is the most Ghay game ever!” It took me five days to install it and ended up it crashed! Fing stupid game.

So life here have been quite hectic and tiring, everything move at a fast pace except the traffic which is as slow as a snail. You eat fast, you study fast, you buy fast, and you shit fast! My table is constantly filled with pencil, eraser bits and paper, assignments comes in a wave of 4 per week. Thursday and Friday is the worst days of all because you have the Malaysian studies “HISTORY”, figure drawing “hate drawing”, art history “history AGAIN”, and still drawing “drawing drawing” Monday to Wednesday is actually my favorite days as I have Communication class which is very fun, something like drama class. Design 1 which teach you the basic of design, Fine art which teach you the basic of art and design and Design workshop where you learn how to use software’s.

My social life is growing at a steady pace, guys in my class are quite weird “mentally” mostly anime lovers and stuff…. I am yet to find any designers, just anime freak of sort… (Don’t be offended; it’s just that the market place is actually over crowded with Japanese style drawings already! It’s just way too much! Being a part of majority is a big NO in the design industry. You are supposed to understand them, not be one of them! ) so I mostly hang out with girls around my class, around 90% of the people I actually talk too are girls. My house mate and temporally house mate are girls and I mostly eat dinner with them and yim cha with them too, how I wish I can find proper guy friends around here so I can actually go gaming and yim cha. So for now I am just hanging out with my group of “girlfriends” Cheryl our PR = Public relation / “self proclaim perfectionist” , Asha our treasurer because she withdraws money from her ATM daily , and SheRee our secretary no other position to give her cause she’s good in dancing but what the heck, secretary it is.

My weekend life is quite boring, sleeping till noon is quite normal. Saturday I go to City Harvest Church with Hilda and planning to bring more friends with me. The church is damn good, fun and hype, the preaching is straight forward, clear and directed to the younger generation not too draggy and not missing in content. I am thinking about joining their children ministry which is made out of 30 teachers and 25 kids. (Wait isn’t it suppose to be the other way around?) I still haven’t try out cell group here, but after joining them for dinner twice they are a bunch of funny / quite people not too loud and not to hyper just the right amount of everything, most of them are from Indonesia and quite good looking. Sundays are mostly spend at home or going out with my cousin and friends until I can decide to join children ministry or not.

*I bought Fruitella today and do they have a wrapper fetish! i had to open 4 wrappers to get the sweet. *look who followed me to College =D btw i would like to comment on Naffnag that provided the tickets for PotC they were very helpfull and everything was planned out very well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha syok lor u, whenever u wanna go watch a movie u can just like go ahead, haha... it's slightly more limited for me, lol...

yeah, kl city life. fast fast fast... haha...

Alex Liang said...

Dude...CHC maybe you could find MELVIN THERE...

-alex-

Anonymous said...

:)

go watch blades of glory!

ChaosRaymond said...

Blades of Glory like gay story this.. So gay.. Haha.. U watch pirates 3 alredi? *bang* My peanut!! Nobody move!! Drop my brain.. stupid movie.. I'm still evil la.. U also suddenly like cute stuff..

Anonymous said...

adui..
enjoy ur colledge life arr
wif all the ups & downs!!!

hpy 'blatd bday aunty!!haha
1 teh ais plz.....:P

-d@n

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear that u're slowly adjusting to KL lifestyle..chill..u'll find it fun to explore many things..hehe..
next time when i get a car we all can go out n hangout ade..hhehe!!

-Hannah-


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)