Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy birthday dad!



Happy Birthday Dad, yesterday was my dad’s 53rd birthday we went to eat seafood at a restaurant behind supertanker their seafood is fresh and their cooking is quite nice not to mention the price is reasonable. We had Spicy crab, pai kut wong “pork ribs”, stir fried vegetable with egg, steam prawns, and asam fish head. I am still amazed at the effort people put into cracking open the crabs claw and etc. just to get the small amount of so called tasty meat…. Wouldn’t you prefer to enjoy a large piece of pork ribs with just a stab of the fork? Besides that I had a great work out getting the skin off the prawns not only do you have to put in the hard work to cook them but to eat them also.

After the dinner my dad drop me off at Mitch house, he’s a long childhood friend of mine almost as long Joel because Mitch is his brother after all. He was having BBQ at his place with a few of the E2 class mates and SA1; it was fun hanging out with them another crazy bunch of people not to mention Dota freaks. We chatted till the late night and played taken on the PS2 as a matter of fact I don’t think we made much progress with eating. We stopped around 1am and went down to Damai for Dota at Bahamut Portal, the cyber have really change good new A4 tech gaming keyboard with razor mouse not to mention new flat plasma Samsung screen still till date live up its name for the elites of KK. We played till 4 am with a 2 teams, we had almost 20 ppl there that night and it was fun playing with them. Went home and crash straight on the bed.

Today I had lunch with Raymond and Alex, been long since I met them. We ate at V.I.P restaurant at Damai paid by my mum. After that went to CX to have a game of Dota… boy did we suck…

Well I’ll be heading off this coming Saturday at 9.15 pm , those who wish to see me for the last time can find me at LCCT around 8.
By the way i manage to get the free tickets given my nuffnang on the 24th of May at ciniliesure KL anyone care to join me? i got tickets for two.

*this is just a funny shot of me and my dad in our pyjamas
*"so much hard work wasted just for a small piece of my meat. thats the price to pay for eating me muahahaha" I told u they were evil!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

1st!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahaha

~ Im all packed up
i'm ready to go

Leaving on a jet plane!!

Dont forget the people whom have touched your lives..
and buttocks..wakakakaka..
I kid

Enjoy life and dont drink until u puke too much

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL!...I love crabs! hahaha I where got leng lui oh! =DD told you you will get the ticket to watch POC =DD hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

cghey man! i tagged you!

Anonymous said...

haha! I WANNA GOOOOO! xD
all the best dude! :)
God bless n..be gud. :p Lol

Anonymous said...

lol u don't look like ur wearing PJs XD


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)