Friday, May 4, 2007

Piggy in the Wild Night

Shoot me in the head and call me a pig, well that’s basically what I have been doing “pigging out” felt so unproductive for the past few days lazing around the house watching TV, movies, and playing games, I didn’t even bother to go out and socialize camera been rotting along with me also, so I didn’t even take a single picture.

Joseph left us yesterday, and the day before that we had the wildest night ever “with money everything is fun” I can’t put in much detail in here as it would cause problems among my friends. Well some of us relies a thing or two, some of us tried something new, some of us learn that the toilet bowl can do much more than you think, some of us prefer to sleep under a table, some of us prefer not to bath after a whole day, some of us confess a secret lover, some of us snores, some of us like to dance ballet, some of us ended up hugging, some of us prefer our drinks in tea cups, some of us were high, some of us just sucks in foosball, some of us has no hand and eye coordination, some of us were shy, some of us ate roti canai that looked like dog food, and some of us spent lots and lots of money that night.

Our island plan got canceled at the last minute due to some unforeseen reason, and the weather was just so damn good plus some of us were having a few problems controlling our closing eyes and…. So we ended up not going.

Today was a work day or so I called it a work day, was at the office for only two hours doing some final touch up on the Bible Explorers Certificates. After the work was done I followed my mum out for lunch at Nishiki, till date still the best Japanese restaurant in town plus their set lunch is much cheaper than any other Japanese restaurant not to mention the quality in cooking, ingredient and amount they have given. “Steamed cha siu marinated with sweet sos with a small dash of fat and tender meat” now that’s what I call a good meal. Even thought I have to confess their Sushi is quite pricy RM12 for Unagi when the normal Unagi in Japanese Restaurant is RM6, theirs has the freshness in ingredient and the amount they give isn’t like those cheapskate restaurant, this Unagi u can’t even finish with one bite.

After that I went down to centrepoint to catch Spiderman 3, it’s a good movie but I realize that spidey is starting to get fat. It was a two and a half hour movie, the director did good but the sound effects was slightly off and they tried to cramp too much into it, there was comedy, action, romance, affairs, horror and emotions all in one movie. I give the acting 9/10, story line 8.5/10, Effects, 6/10 and overall 8.5/10 it wasn’t as exciting as I thought it will be.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Spiderman spiderman
..

ElaineCharmaine said...

I was here! and I updated! =)


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)