Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Farewell soon


Farewell parties are touching and fun at the same time, I have been busy with a few of it for the past few days. I had a very heavy farewell present from the kids at GK on Sunday when they decided to tackle me to the ground by the hundred. It was sad having to see my cell group say good bye to me and countless other kids which I played with for the past few years. I went for lunch with Hyung and Mahlau at Nishiki, I had fried oysters with steam beef and potatoes, it was really fun spending time with them again did lots of stupid stuff and also had a pleasant meal after that we went to “Yogurberry” at Warisan square yogurberry sound like the mixture of Yogi bear and berries, we ordered snow yogurt nothing special just yogurt with shave ice and mix fruits it was quite nice thought.


Monday I had a farewell gaming session with a few ex classmates / gamers of mine, we went CX till mid night and basically played DoTA and chatted. Most of them will be staying back here to study accounting at TAR College. My whole week will be jammed pack with stuff, shopping, lunch, dinner, gaming, packing, meetings, and yim cha with a lot of my long lost friends.
List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.

Srry Mr Lomantik but this seems to be the most suitable tag for me to post.

A) Krishnan Curry House – still the best indian food restaurant in town not to mention cheapest

B) Foh Sang Cha Siu fan – omg which KK person don’t know this famous cha siu shop shud not be called a KK-lian (i am so going to miss this)

C) Nishiki Japanes Restaurant – still the oldest and the best Jap restaurant in town

D) Hilltop Restaurant- their western food is affordable and nice plus u get to wait 1 hour and a half for a meal where else can you get that?

E) Tai Meng Kopi Tiam – another famous yim cha place where u can meet almost everyone you know during a Saturday night. You don’t know? Then u aint from KK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx brutha! wuahahaha!

CHA SIU SHOP!!!! rox my sox off!

Anonymous said...

U had been a blessing not only to my life but also d kids n youth of our church. May God gave u more than u ask of Him. I'm going to miss u a lot. Take care, bye.

ElaineCharmaine said...

I love that char siew shop! Hahahaha! and you were at CX last monday? I didn't know man...I was around damai with my friends thinking of dropping by CX...but we didnt go in...end up meeting moses and others before they go to cx ... if not can drop by and say Hi =D

Hilary said...

i've never heard of the cha siu shop leh..lol..

ChaosRaymond said...

Wuah...! So fast go alredi ah? Man.. Got time come back 2 kk! U got nothing to do and buying those legos is it? hahahaha!!! So dumb and funny!!!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)