Saturday, April 28, 2007

Been a wee bit busy for the past few days, I had to balance work, play and driving lessons in the whole week. Have been rushing trying to finish the super club project for the past few days and today had to OT until four something just to finish off the poster printing, slicing, taping, and gumming everything together. Driving lessons have been going on well, been rushing it also since I’ll be leaving soon. The best news is that I still have two more weeks before I leave and I am still not ready yet, will be sending Joseph off this coming Wednesday to Kuala Lumpur his whole kampung will be joining him on the trip, “kampung” as in his dad, mom, aunty, and all.

Today’s youth was fun, leading another messy youth challenge as always “gummies + ice cubes + tomato sauce + plain water = sweet and sour ice cold tomato soup” Mahlau lead games today which was spin till you lose your marbles, basically you just spin ten times and put a marble into an empty bottle. The youth prayed for Joseph and me also, since joining the youth I always wondered what will happen in situation like this, well that’s for me to know.
After youth we went to yim cha at Yu Cheng which was nearby Mahlau’s house, talk, crap, eat, and basically had fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see the name mahlau twice! hahaha
thanks for being there at youth challenge and games...

Anonymous said...

barulah now learning to drive... XD


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)