Thursday, March 8, 2007

The 300


Today was quite a busy day for me, was suppose to be working but I ran off half way because had a meeting with a friend of mine and that I told Sharon that I would give her a crash course in art exam. Me and Joseph went down to Dongongon around 11a.m to get the sago worm, they look really cute even thought its gross not to mention the smell sickens me and to think that I ate it raw last year!

After that I went to coffee bean again to meet up with Hilary and Sharon, enjoyed a cup of Vanilla ice blended there. Drinking at coffee bean sure is eating up my wallet, I gave a complete crash course to Sharon even though I didn’t know how from the basic of drawing to the uses of different media and the tips and tricks of cheating in art and positioning.

After that I went to gym with Hilary, we shuffled at the audience sitting in font of the tennis court and gave him sum teaching again, after that I went gym for like five minutes and got bored and went down to the squash court to practice my shuffle alone until Vern pops up and I ended up giving her lessons on shuffling also.

The second best part about today is during the drive to the cinema and away from the cinema. We were like five minutes late and Joseph was speeding all the way down form Beverly and manages to make it to the movie just when it was in the intro. We watched the 300 which is a movie about 300 Spartans against an army of a million Persian. Taken from a comic book which is based on the Greek history with a little bit of editing. The best action movie of the year and it actually made senseless killing movie look WOW!

On the way back we went to Foh Sang to eat “san yuk mee” at the middle shop which is now known as the middle shop on the right because they shift from the left to the right… like so….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh. Can't wait for the cerf camp..hehe..yey!

Anonymous said...

lowa..
YOU ACTUALLY BUY WORMS???? BUY???
what the????

Anonymous said...

lols..!! we ate tht worm last year!! XD


-mich-


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)