Thursday, March 1, 2007

I love being employed "again"

I am back on the job again! After a month break from designing at home and at church office, my life was pretty dull. So now I am back at my part time job of doing maintenance, designing and office boy duty. Isn’t working at church just fun?

Good news is that JAM poster and fliers are out, I got to admit it really doesn’t impress me since it was done under like 20 min after 2 hours of deciding and stupid placement of the pictures. Just placing the pictures, cropping and satirizing it to a nice color isn’t easy. I really got to get my hands on Photoshop CS2 a.s.a.p. my work wasn’t done to perfection this time as they were rushing me to faster finish it by 3 so they can have it printed and cut for this coming Saturday. At the end they kept saying how nice it is and stuff. All I could say was “stop adding sugar already! I like a little sugar but that’s just way too much until it totally sucks” (if only I dare say that out) all I did was put a little smile.

I got skipped by Vern today at gym! You owe another dinner now, work out on the tread for 30 minutes, kept pushing my self even thought it hurts to run for that long but in the end I felt pretty good as a good sweat just makes my day. Besides that I found a nifty little spot below the gym where I can practice my shuffle, wooden floors with a reflecting glass all you need is a woofer and some speakers not to mention a little dim lighting.

*yum yum, Grapes


1 comment:

ElaineCharmaine said...

Lol =P yah right..store with u..Hahahahaha!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)