Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pizza Hut

Its pizza day woke up around 11.30am and my mom called me out for lunch at pizza hut. Nth special actually it’s just that we haven’t been eating lunch together since I finish my form 5. Pizza hut seems to be getting from worse to worse daily; we ordered the salad, regular Hawaiian and garlic bread with soup. The salad had the left over food taste where u keeps it in the fridge for the night and the garlic bread seems to be stale. But over all we did have a good lunch since I complain to the manager and she got us fresh salad.

Gaming at CX “again” stupid noobs should stay out of CX they ruin every game I play by being dim witted morons. Still my Techie pawns your game.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pizza looks yummy. haha xD

Mas Light said...

*lol..i had pizza for dinner..we ordered..and the delivery guy was scared to get to our neighbourhood...akakakakaka so funny...no wonder it took him so long to get here *lol

Hilary said...

haha..so sick of pizza hut liao..
Must get new food chain to open in KK..like Dominoes Pizza

Soo said...

nw baru u leave a comment ah, u ass....

Mir` said...

lols... Pizza..


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)