Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crazy People, Crazy Day


My breakfast in the morning
Pigs and Spiders do not make a good story! Today Hilary came over for a fitting session in my room again and we headed down to Damai to get his hair cut, I mean trim, more like a snip. After that we headed down town to join Tammi and her sister, Lyn and her sister, Sharon and her sister. See the similarity there? They all have sister! Haha and for your knowledge Tam and Lyn are both my adik angkat.

We went to watch Charlottes web, it’s quite obvious me and Hilary got bored by it because it’s a kids show. Little girl meets pig, pig get save, little girl takes care of pig, pig meets spider, spider save pig, and spider dies, pig stays alive, pig meets daughters of the little spider the end, typical children movie.

After that we went around and Tam spent me Deja Blue after I kept making a fuss of her not being good to me hehehe. After that Lyn brought us to eat Scoop at Warisan again, *yummy ice cream day. My sisters, not a very good pic, but the ice cream is in

Rush home after Joseph called me out for movie with Su, Lowa, and Annabelle had to rush to get ready. Annabelle was hyper as usual and she crack her hand phone screen so she was like bugging us so much until we brought her to the shop to get it repaired.

We ended up not watching movie because Joseph mix up the time between the show of “the last kiss” and the “300” astagah! Finally we decided to head down to Dongongon, Krishnan for Rice and Curry, picked up Carol on the way there. We had lots of fun especially with Annabelle being hyper as usual. Krishnan is still considered the best North Indian Fish Head Curry Restaurant to me. *I FORGOT TO BRING DOWN MY CAMERA FROM THE CAR WHEN WE ATE IN KRISHNAN! Crap.

The 3 lovely girls that Syok Sendiri behind the car, there's many more but i am scared your eyes cant take the horror. >.<

5 comments:

cfsam said...

Annabelle: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Haha..it was really fun..lolz. Do pray for the books n the phone k..oh yea, u shud be a gentleman..by protecting the others..u get me rite..be a man, do the right thing!! Lol..(be careful of the orang 'p')

Su :
Awww..How sweet! :p Thanks SOO for being our photographer and it was indeed fun hanging out wif u guys! hehe!! We rocked the place man!

Lowa :
we owe you!! haha... collect from them not from me. i tell you erm.. 10 bucks one buck!
wahahaha!!!
thanks soo... had a great time with you.=) to be remembered! =D
oh ya!!! i hate spiders!!!

Hilary said...

its Veda Blue..
not Deja Vu

Soo said...

heck like i knw, i dun remember fancy names :D

Mas Light said...

beware of stalkers....

*look around for Mir`...

*phew~ we're saved. wuah went to so many places? wuiyo~ seems fun~

Anonymous said...

hahaha SHAKIRA


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)