Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting


Sorry for the late update, last weekend was really good minus off the entire negative stuff that happen since Friday. So a very quick update before I get on to my main point of today’s blog.

Saturday, 25th March 2007
Went for a movie outing with Malcolm, Michelle (M&M) and Liang moi. We watched Mr. Bean’s Holiday, it wasn’t to say the best but it did give me the five minute laugh weird thing is that Mr. B teddy isn’t there! At night went to help Joseph collect his pirated K750i RM400 only.

Sunday, 26th March 2007
Skipped church to meet up with Kim at Wisma to give back her hand phone cause mine was low on battery, we exchange hand phone for the night. Met up with Liang moi and the 3 of us shop for cosmetic (crap! Not again) after than met up with Michelle to help her choose her glassed and went to watch “300” with M&M. went to Jeffrey’s birthday over at his house at night, had BBQ with pizza and everything nice party. I actually manage to get tipsy there.

Waiting
Have you realize that the average human spend almost his whole life just by waiting? Since I was born I began to learn how to wait, since I was three years old waiting for my food to come, waiting for my parents to come home, waiting for my big ko ko to play with me.
Then came Kindy, I waited for my parents to pick me up, waited for nap time, waited for snack time, waited for play time, waited for power rangers to come on.
Then waiting got more serious in primary school year 1 to 4, you start waiting for the bell to ring, waiting for your teacher to come, waiting for your test result to come out, waiting for your friends to come out and play with you.
Then primary 5 and 6 came, you waited to get a scolding from your mum, you waited for the newest rock band to lunch its songs, you waited for UPSR result, you waited for the letter on which school you are going too.
Form 1 pops up and you realize you are growing up, you waited for your parents to let you go out alone, you waited to have a life of your own, and you waited for your hand phone which was to be given to every teenager.
Then PMR came out, you waited anxiously for the results, you waited for the letter which shows which stream you go to.
Form 4 to 5 was to be the best years of your secondary school life, you waited for your girl friend, you waited for your allowance money, you waited for your driving license, and you waited for SPM.
You graduate from hell, so you start all over, you wait for your chance to use the car, you wait for your boss to offer you the job, you wait for your application form, you wait for your letter of approval, and you wait for your SPM results. Your life is constantly on waiting mode and me for one is getting sick of it.

All this time I’ll always wait, wait for the person to say hi to me first, wait for the girl I like to make the first move, wait for my parents to give me allowance, wait for my friends to call me out. Well this year I think I am finally over it, I wait less. I make the first move more and I some time go for it even if it means embarrassing your self. Waiting may not always be a bad thing but it isn’t a good thing either. By waiting you can always think longer, make better decision and gather more information. But by waiting you miss the chance, you wasted your time, you lose your confidence.

I for one have experience waiting a lot, as I wait I realize a lot more and you become much more aware and by that you start to think more. Thus by thinking “will I get embarrassed? What if it’s a wrong time?” To counter this I have come out with my own solution, yes you should think before you act but remember that only consider the first though that comes up in your head, by that time I would be expecting my self to already make the move (even though I happen to hesitate some times) don’t be shy, the only person who is on the losing end is you if you wait. I would like to suggest the phrase made famous by US Marines “act first, ask later” simple and straight to the point.

Waiting for the Golden opportunity to arise? Why wait? Why don’t you act and grab that Golden opportunity your self? Acting fast is what makes you above the rest and that doesn’t mean acting rashly, always act with your brain even if it only 30% of it.

BUT THE WHOLE MAIN POINT OF ME WRITING THIS IS BECAUSE I AM DAMN TIRED OF WAITING FOR MY OFFER LETTER!




*Liang moi, me, and Michelle. Malcolm went flirting, bad boy!
*our lunch today at 4pm
*Saturdays lunch in Pete's Corner, asia city
* so we walk to tts and walk back, dont you think its stupid? "DUH!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good things come to those who wait. i can testify to that.

Soo said...

This is a comment to Elaine, hope she comes here ler.

#1 i cant find the comment box!

#2 u may feel lonely at times bt rmbr that quite frenz like me is always thinking about u : )

Anonymous said...

aww, u are such a sweet friend. Ok lar, i leave my comment here since i can't write long in msg saja....

Waiting? Is waiting worth enough?? Why we should wait? Why why why?

actually waiting is also a good thing rather than u said all the negative stuffs. I also ever wait arr, and in the end i get nothing. But one moral i learned after i've waited so long is, i'm starting to accept facts and reality of what's happening around me. Now, i've started to make moves. I wont wait for the ppl to say hi to me or waited for a guy i like to make the first move. If i really wanna friend that person, why not i'm the one who make the move? If i really like tat person, surely i'll make a small move so that he notice tat i'm eventually exist. Things wont come in granted. It's up to you to make a change. Sometimes we may think of the consequences making the right choice in life, but i believe, in any actions you take, u must full fill it to the fullest.

*The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain*::darryL::

Anonymous said...

yeap. waiting is one helluva chore, but in the end, you'll find a nice pot of gold.. hehe.

Hilary said...

death awaits you in the end.

*Peace*

Mas Light said...

oh waiting...is such torture hahahahha XD

cfsam said...

haahaha..Ooooo someone skipped church! naughty! :p
interesting entry! Waiting...NOT FUN AT ALL!!! But what to do, sometimes, we just HAVE to wait for the right time ;)

Mir` said...

I din went to flirt with girls. -.-"

Anonymous said...

SKIPPED CHURCH!hmph!

ow soo.. why bring up the waiting topic??!! made me realize.. that with waiting I've learned how to hope and trust that God has everything in control. you'll get it. You so superbly deserve it!

Anonymous said...

OOPS
that was lowa.

Anonymous said...

Lol..yea..its true about waiting..wasting ur time,losing ur confidence..haha..we got high at his bday party!!haha..psssssst psssssst..haha


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)