Friday, March 2, 2007

Theory begone Now!

I finally pass! As people say, third time’s the charm. I really got to thank my friend Hilary, he really help me this time. Cheating on your theory test in road safety! Priceless!
We went to town together catch a quick breakfast and walk down to Rilek centre to under go the test. I got to admit, really blur as it was a Friday morning and hell knows when I took my last test (should be a year ago) and I didn’t even study for it. I took the tryout just to be safe, first test “okiez…. What’s this about again? Oh yeah… Theory on road safety. (Tick) = Failed 80% *crap Second test “I think I am getting the hang of it, hmm what does this do? (Tick) (Tick) (Tick) = Failed 63% *wtf?! Third test “arghh…. So tired, eyes… burning…. (Tick) (Tick) = Failed 74% *improving.

Got so tired I went straight for the real test at the next room. Oh boy… I was so nervous! My name got called out and I was sent to computer number 3. So it went like this (tick) (tick) (tick) *takes out hand phone*

Soo: Bagainmanakah anda hendak memberhentikan kenderaan anda dgn selamat jika brek rosak?

Hilary: Perlahankan kenderaan dgn menukar kpd gear rendah dan tarik brek tangan beransur-ansur

As Digi said “The power’s in your hands” SMS rocks! After that we went to centre point to catch a movie “Norbit” the horror and tragic comedy of an Eddie Murphy gone totally wrong. After that I went for a second movie with Darryl “A wonderful life” Cantonese movie about a thunder god who went down to earth to help a mortal, quite a nice comedy and stupid actions. Went for dinner with her parents at Ocean Seafood restaurant, I have to say their food really come in small portion now a days and it was my first time eating lobster.

Went home around 11, got online Elaine and Bev suddenly pop up. Counseled the two blur girl and gave them a personality quiz which my dad force me to do before applying for collage. Bev is just so blur! Hahaha nice meeting her though, friendly person who I suggest taking socializing work.






this was a desperate act, sending MMS to him to comfirm the answers.

want to take it? contact me for the Q and A


By the way, i got 90% so i manage to pass :)

1 comment:

大恒 said...

Lol soo..you same with me...i also ask him but i recive his msg late...thenm i just tembak...manatau 46 betul keke


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)