Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Goodbye

Today I depart with my laptop for maybe a month or a day or two; I am feeling so empty now luckily my dad bought me a new hard disk to transfer all my data out of my comp before it gets reformatted. The problem is that my DVD drive keeps disturbing the speaker quality when it runs a disk which makes the speaker sound broken. So now I have to use my old laptop which I won’t complain because it’s a good laptop, being able to handle my daily Dota without lag.

Today has been normal day for me, went out for lunch with mom, brought my laptop to karamunsing to get it done and meet up with Joel at Damai for a good bye drink and gaming, Tristan got another boy friend again… I wonder how she keeps up with this. Dota with your close friend sure get funny even thought we fought against AI version and playing Battlefield 2, a two man team against thirty bot reminds me of “the 300” fought to the very breath.

"Becoming a woman’s friend and confidant is not going to get you into an intimate relationship. If you haven’t gotten the girl within a reasonably short period of time, chances are you won’t ever get her. She’ll end up confiding to you about the sexual adventures she’s having with someone else"
- Hilary’s blog

This I got to agree half and also disagree, yes getting to know her for long may ruin you chance for an intimate relationship but knowing some one for a reasonably short time will make it worse in the long run. Always remember that the long you stay with a person the stronger a bond becomes which makes it even easier for that woman to fall for you. “Avoid becoming her best friend” always give her the impression that you are a guy who cares a lot.

I am nervous about my application into The One Academy, I am not sure will they accept me or not and my mum been complaining about the expensive fees. If I fail this, I am dead for ever because my mom won’t be paying for my whole tuition fees, from third semester onwards my sis is going to pay for me I think. Crap

Went to try out a few new cafĂ© at Asia city mall, there’s this herbal tea shop which is reasonable ok but the pricing is too expensive. RM1.80 for ha for chao is just over priced trust me, the price u see at yen ai at lintas isn’t normal, I can get it for below RM1 for a home made one and RM1.50 at the regular Kopi shop.
*Todays lunch at Borneon cha siu fan shop, best place for cha siu*sinario cafe opposite GSC the red light district of KK, great burgers there can lawan BK liao

*my new 120G HD yeay! look how messy my table is.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

If can rival BK..
I hope the price isnt similar to BK too..haha
Im so craving for a burger right now..

prepare for GLORY!!!

Soo said...

around RM3 for a burger ler

Mas Light said...

wuah...game berabis..

wuah dvd problem cannot take out dvd ka? *hiks

ogie mind me..


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)