Friday, March 30, 2007

Adverts

"In our existence, life offers us different sets of girls that come in different periods of our life.So try out every set there is." - stolen from Hilary, spoken by my dad

Have you realize the big ads above “^”, beside “>”and below me “v”? It’s just a minor side income like stock photos and stuff so don’t get mad, you know how miserable I am with out money. so please visit me daily *puppy dog eyes* or i'll get kick out and lose this cool free money making thingy... (just joking, i dont think i'll get kick out but i think they need a minimum of 20 visitors per day)

I found a nice place for breakfast, it's at Asia City mall "four season restaurant" quite pricey but the food there is nice, Hong Kong breakfast restaurant with siu mai and everything.

AARON'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! SO HAPPY BURFDAY! give him some love

Today been another heck of a hot day, woke up around 12 and had to listen to Colvin talking on the phone about all the contest he had join and how he wish to win it, he’s a good guy and stuff but a little not right in the head if you guys know him you will understand. Went gaming again at CX it’s like a daily thing now, when ever I am bored I’ll just take the bus down to Damai and game, had tea time lunch / dinner with Liang moi at Tai meng and also ice cream break. Currently doing a research on stupid / crazy / proper/ funny/ funky video game song for tomorow's beach party.

Yesterday I went to gym at the club with Vern, she spend me dinner and I though her how to Melbourne shuffle. “Imagine her shuffling! It will make your day a lot brighter” dinner was nice, chicken with cashew nuts and fries not to mention sweet pandan coconut drink. Then we went to the lounge and I had to listen to ah pak and Vern sing, the horror… That’s basically the life of the unemployed.

" being unemployed sometimes you just love it, certain times you just have to hate it! " - me

*siu long pau RM3.50 for 3

*Breakfast Rm50.20


*mango milkshake, priceless*Being a jack ass president, stupid

10 comments:

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL...funny picture...imagine you as a president!=P ... I need ppl to view my blog to ! =) lol

Anonymous said...

i want wo tet :(

Soo said...

Ann said...
i want wo tet :(

aww... i knw u miss the wo tet time u had wif us :P come back and we spent u ler

ElaineCharmaine said...
LOL...funny picture...imagine you as a president!=P ... I need ppl to view my blog to ! =) lol

hahaha i wud look totaly crazy ler! nvm i'll go to ur page =)

ElaineCharmaine said...

Hahaha okay! =D I posted something fun!

Anonymous said...

aha SGCC!
the mango drink loookkkssss super slurpy!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh!!! that was lowa!!! i always forget!

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

hey guys...

i think its wo tiek and not wo tet... lOl

Go for President Soo!

Anonymous said...

MWUAUR I TOOK THAT PICTURE HAHAHAH!!!

and that xiao long bao looks darn nice

EiLvaNe said...

AND WAD THE HECK DYU MEAN LISTENING TO ME SING IS A HORROR!?!?!?


MWUAUWR IMMA EAT YOU ALIVE@


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)