Saturday, March 3, 2007

Killing heat

What a hot hot hot day, so hot that it made me lose my mood not to mention the boring bengkel. Went there my self and I was so lucky that I brought my earphones so that I could listen to my radio on the hand phone. Besides that, I fell asleep in class *as always! The workshop was pretty boring, they thought us everything we learn in KHB during form 3 or was it form 2… aint sure it’s been like so long ago.

I learn hw to drive up hill when your car suddenly stalls! *amaze! The other student was a girl and she was like “omg omg omg!! I don’t dare!” lucky our tutor is a good one, good old Mr Chong he even spent us lunch.

Got piss off during my only one hour of gaming at CX cause some players didn’t know the meaning of backing up. Then dinner, which I made Darryl angry…. *srry…
Well youth wasn’t the best… I was in charge of youth challege today, wasn’t really up for the challenge to lead it cause was quite tired after the workshop or mindless staring. I still manage to pull up the face and lead it quite well I recon. “honey if u are going to marry me, please smile” that’s the phrase for the game, get as many wife or husband under three minutes.



*air-con..... thank God for it

http://graphicteam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

ElaineCharmaine said...

Oh my god...so hebat la the way you cheat ! hahahahaha...i also got 90% .. but I only study overnight for it ...then went in just simply click click click...hahaha..yea..last day to collect Ang Pau ? =((( I want my Ang Pau from u !

EiLvaNe said...

heh. poof!

Anonymous said...

No matter what happen, u r really cool last nite! U did a good job, tks.only found out ur new blog just now, he he!!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)