Monday, April 2, 2007

Accepted!

Stiff neck, dry throat, headache and block nose all symptoms of me getting a fever. Stupid weather it’s been a blazing heat since last Friday and its not getting any better, how I wish I am in Kundasang now. Today I finally receive my offer letter! After two weeks of waiting, I am required to go take a placement test two weeks before my school term starts so instead of me going on May 13 I maybe going at the end of April. Every one is leaving all my close friends and I just found out that one of my close class mates left for KL with out telling me, but it’s partially my fault for not keeping in contact with him also. Besides that I got my first birthday treat, one week earlier which was given to me by Kelly a very old primary class mate in Miyabi Japanese restaurant. Quite nice and filling considering that all she ate was my serving of brinjal and a few piece of lamb, the rest was dump on to me such as the miso soup, salad, salmon, crocket, sushi and all sort.

At night went out to yam cha with Golden and Lai some where around Luyang area beside that we also went to disturb Mahlau at her house and we got chase away by the dad, that was just funny! Mel would be moving away soon so we went there hoping to help him pack his stuff but ended up kind of disturbing him cause his house was in a total mess and that he was shy. Mel “shy”? Yes he can be shy. And we did quite a number of stupid things also like disturbing Lintas supermarket by stuffing our shopping trolley with their entire item and just leaving it all at some corner.

*Vanilla ice blended and Chocolate ice blended =)

*my set lunch, stir fried beef with onions*her set lunch, lamb chop with salmon and salad*me being stupid with my ring*jo ann said something about wo tet, so we had wo tet for supper tonight

5 comments:

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL...know what? We made fun of coffee bean drinks ler ! hahahahah...btw ...I got your sms invitation le =D && Gratz to you...which school are you going?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS dude!

Follow your passions n God-given calling n u will not end up bitter and hating life...

and...

its wo tiek mate wo tiek!
not bloody wo tet!

:P
God bless!

Hilary said...

oo..
see you in KL dude..

EiLvaNe said...

I WANT JAP FOOD TOO!!!
and xanga is not working. >=(

CB Belgian Chocolate!!!

and congrats u get to go to kl.
I WANNA GO TOO!!!

cfsam said...

hahahaha..u all ah, nothing to do until u all turned the whole kk upside down!
yerr..everyone's leaving...so sad... :(


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)