Saturday, April 7, 2007

BBQ, Birthdays and ******'s

It’s too late for an update and I have “braveheart” to watch besides I doubt the readers can keep up with me if I update daily.

Today I was invited to two birthday party not the first to happen but actually the first party that doesn’t clash together so I was able to attend both. I started the morning by going to the BBQ set up by Ah Liew and also a combine one with Hilary’s BBQ so I don’t need to spend money on two BBQ. It was nice, even thought I got to say “We Really Really Suck in Fire Starting!” Eventually we manage to start a fire with hexamine as some morons killed my fire by fanning out all the oxygen. We had chickens, hotdogs, sweet potato, satays, bread, and jagung. Quite a lot since we took an hour to start the fire and got lazy to eat after that.

Went to Lyn’s birthday at CentrPoint Mc Donald’s and had a Double cheesy, sitting beside Vern is always a bad thing as you’ll get bruises at the end of the day. After that we went to watch “Meet the Robinsons” quite a nice story, as always Disney Stories have a sense of quality in them and the part where T-rex tried to eat the guy was just plain funny!

Today was the last night of youth for Mel, our youth leader will be leaving in one week time and I am soon to follow suite. Andy’s celebration was held in no other place but his shop “The Hut” the best Birthday meal I had, after that we did our usual stupid censored stuff which as normal I can’t put here as they will kill me. *Cave man trying to get husk for fire and monkey looking bored!*this is Hilary's group
*Birthday Girl Lyn*you do not want to know what we did back there.
*The coke has finally join the war, from Jeremy*hey at least i didnt need to use photoshop to make a bubble =) frm Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Lowa say that the last pic and the comments is funny. silent joke! huh? rite...

eeewww to what ever you guys did back there!!!

Anonymous said...

“We Really Really Suck in Fire Starting!”
hahar lucky me wasnt der'
Same problem like the las time.
We were the ones roastd!!!

D@N


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)