Sunday, April 8, 2007

Pizza Hut

Tired, crappy, happy, annoyed, sick, how the hell do you feel all of those at the same time!? Well I was forced out to bed early in the morning by my dad to practice my driving, it’s the third time I am driving on the main road, drove from Luyang intersection to City Mall and then to Damai quite scary since the road was bumpy so the steering wheel kept going right. Easter Sunday was fun and chaotic, lunch was filling and movie was exciting. “Shooter” all you hear would be the bang bang bang of the guns, explosions, and bullets passing over your head I give it a 4/10.

I had my Birthday party at Pizza Hut today, total cost was RM206.89 quite a reasonable price, and I didn’t have quite as much fun as I did on my last birthday but it’s still memorable in some ways. This year I felt my self to be more open, less ashamed and more stupid as ever. Present will be posted on Tuesday as that’s the day I’ll turn 18 and my Under18 title will have to be taken down already.
*I just suddenly pop into the picture
*One of the jokes created by Vern

*Liang Moi and me dancing in Pizza Hut
*Tammi and Me, stupidly thinking of stuff to put as a comic strip

*Me and Wu Shuang, u want a piece of me boy?!


4 comments:

Hilary said...

Great party dude!!
Thanks you and Arigato

EiLvaNe said...

MUWAHAHAHAHA.
eh. payment for photography service that nite would be 100, thank you.

after all, professionals come with a price. XD

ElaineCharmaine said...

HAHAHAA...OMG EILVANE UR COMMENT! =P hahaha ...hey ! sorry for not showing up yea..anyways glad you enjoyed =DD good for you! nice picss!

cfsam said...

Blessed birthday SOO!! :)


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)