Friday, April 13, 2007

Scouting

Sorry for the absence of my blogging since my birthday, one reason being that my comp doesn’t seem to allow me to upload pictures no matter where I host them.

My birthday was great; I celebrated at Pizzas Hut on Sunday night with most of my friends and had a great time. On my birthday it self Liang moi came over to cook lunch for me, I did the table serving, soup and desserts while she prepared the main course and appetizer. For Starters we had Sweet Corn Soup with a dash of fried onion, followed by Chicken Salad for appetizer. The main course was Pasta with cream souse, mushroom and mutton, finished with Ice cream smeared with Bailey. That was given to me as my birthday present by my girlfriend.

During dinner time me, my mum; dad and Liang moi went to Jesselton café to have Dinner. I ordered the main course which was chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and top with mushroom souse while my parents ordered seafood pasta for three. Liang moi ordered their lasagna which was quite nice. Total price of the meal was around RM150 which was very damn expensive considering the portion that was given, but that’s what we call fine dinning.

Mum bought Chocolate banana cake from secret recipe which was very nice but very filling too, ate two slice accompanied by dessert wine from Australia. Over all my birthday this year was good.

So tomorrow I’ll be leaving for Kuala Lumpur on the morning flight, can’t wait as I’ll be shifting around trying out each accommodations and also will be staying with my best friend which would most probably be my future place, RM400 for single, furnished, bills paid and air con very good if you ask me. Hilary will also be accompanying me on the trip there; he’ll be staying there for a month before heading back to Kota Kinabalu.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was planning something, but you spoiled it!!! anyway, happy birthday =]

you leaving for KL already? for good? give me your address ok when you get there

Hilary said...

yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. u this ah.. later ur wife saw it then u noe.. haha!! almost too loud liao u say.. why moved to blogspot?
Chaos

ElaineCharmaine said...

Eih so fast lah you left ! Where are you going again? Once Academy?


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)