Friday, April 6, 2007

Busy Friday

Happy Good Friday, it’s the day where Jesus died for us and paid for out sins. Today is the start of my busy week, I went to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in the afternoon with Liang Moi the show was quite nice being it your typical hero saving the day movie; I’ll give it a 5/10.

At night I went out with Joseph, Andy, Alex, Tun, Jeff, and Ka Jun to celebrate my soon to be birthday with them as they are my church friends and Tun is leaving on Sunday morning so I had to make it today. We started off with just me, Tun, Andy and Alex we practically rotted at Golden Garden Restaurant, the Wo Tiet tasted like crap and all we drank was Chinese tea. After an hour we went to Jeff house to watch American Pie, that guy is an American Pie freak! He has all the American pie series in his house; we laugh our head out while watching it besides that we had some small form of entertainment there also which is totally not to be said in public.

Joseph join us around 9.30p.m right after prayer meeting and we went to have out supper at Lotus Restaurant, ordered Wo Tiet “again”, grilled pari-pari (stingray), Fried Kuey Teow, Tuaran mee, and Prawn ball with mayonnaise. It was fun, even thought we didn’t do anything stupid but we did talk a lot of crap. Not to forget we stuffed Ka Jun and Andy in the car Boot while driving around Damai.

Do continue reading tomorrow night as they will be more updates, busy week we having.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ANDY LIANG! 5th April 2007

*It's a plane ticket "duh!" so next on the list is, When am i leaving?*Mahlau is sick, so i give her this present =)*Present from jeff, its pointning the Finger at me! *toot!*Among the stuff we did in Jeff room, totally wrong!

3 comments:

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOl..what are you guys doing??!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh...no wonder laaa u nvr replied in msn. and the theory dat me n barney made was true...u were doing some...stuff...ahem. wad did granny jeffrey do to u???! oh no... HAHA!

Anonymous said...

they have to guide the egg with their spoons, 1st around the post, then to the chair, then around the chair, then back to the post and then next person will do the same thing. HAHA THEY WERE SO VIOLENT!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)