Thursday, April 19, 2007

SuperClub

I am back to work at church office helping around, teaching Sarah and Anand the basic and also designing stuff for SuperClub and Discovery Club. Well life is basically backed to the normal more routine and coordinated life after two weeks of playing around.

*page done by me, image taken from sticker books.


I'll be handling most of the designs, well 99% of the Superclub designs because Mel isn’t here to do it any more. I currently finished the poster, registration form, passbook, name tag.


I finally solve my picture uploading problem, it seem that my anti viru firewall blockes all type of uploads even when the security is set to Medium.
pics taken from Hilary
*Flight to KL, that bottle over there is my so called oxygen tank.

*my brunch on board the plane, seedless grapes*This is my bestfriend currently in KL, Dunkin Donuts woot woot!

*SPM standards "konon" even the kids in my primary 1 cell group can do this.

*this was suppose to be a test on my IQ/ Personallity test. "guess i didnt score that high"

My Version of out Joke:
Damn you should see the number of flyovers in KL, its like a maze out there.

Scenario

politician 1: Aiyar.. so jam de oh, i tot we juz build a fly over to reduce jam. My wife going to kill me when i get home.

politician 2: No worries Bos, tomorrow we go office ask them build another.

politician 1: But we just build a new flyover in Damansara…

politician 2: Let's build another one!

politician 1: ok..where to put it ah?

politician 2: Everywhere full liao lar..lets build a flyover over another flyover! Since you say here so jam we build another one on top of this one.*the next day*

politician 1: good..lemme approve the order

*signs approval paper*

politician 2: Who to build it? Ali last time build liao..ei..where’s the contractor dice ah?
*rolls dice*
Politician 1: so this time we give Abu.

politician 1: how much to allocate ar? 1 Billion enuf onot?

politician 2: errr..1 billion too little lar..3 billion lar..

politician 1: OK gud.

*picks up telephone*

politician 1: OI Datuk Ting!! We need another flyover in Petaling Jaya..can complete by next year onot?

Datuk Ting: No prabrem.. wah you still cave man ah bos? Next month i guarantee can give you oledi.

politician 1: gud gud..*end*So..the thing is KL has a LOT OF

FLYOVERS all over the place and everywhere is sprouting another one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said omFg! hahaha!

ElaineCharmaine said...

Lol...Thats Joel is it? He's at kl already?

Soo said...

yupz thats joel, he's at KL with his gf nw.

EiLvaNe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE OMFG PART WAS SO GAY!!

man. what HAVE you been eating? estrogen pills?

Anonymous said...

haha! wowie.

hey hope ur adapting well in kl~

Anonymous said...

That was where u were and what u have been doing for the weeks i didn't see u! :p Nice oh the super club poster!! :)


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)