Thursday, April 5, 2007

Typical Thursday

Hilary complain saying that if I don’t update my blog, no one will read it. Well “duh!” but if I got nothing on that day what am I suppose to update it with?

Well starting tomorrow it will be a busy week end for me, plans are made, place are booked, wallet stuffed, present wrapped and Chicken wings marinated! Today we prepare for Glory! I still cant believe that time finally fly past us with a snap of a finger, I’ll be turning 18 this coming Tuesday on the 10th of April for those who said what’s so special about that day obviously you don’t memorize my hand phone number or even my birthday.

Today all I did was Gaming “again” but I did meet some new gaming buddies at CX the Liang Lin Ci team made out from Liang Lin Ci X, B, Y, A, they are a group of students from la salle / Seri Insan and they are ah bengs.

*i wont reveal it until some one guess correct, but its so easy =D

*this joke book is 5 years old, but i still found some thing new

4 comments:

Hilary said...

It's a plane ticket!!!!!!!

I win I win!!

Soo said...

shut up u ass

ElaineCharmaine said...

LOL...I get it at Giant kelombong there..outside there da entrance...=D...hmm...I'm doing Hotel Management & Tourism =D

EiLvaNe said...

yeah its a plane ticket.
anyone with a brain the size of a peanut would know.

*GASP* hilary is someone's posterior end???


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)