Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dinner, movie and star gazing "Date"

Dinner, movie and star gazing "Date?" Not when u have three people involve.





I just installed Microsoft Office 2007 and its looking sleek and beautiful. Well today I actually did make a comic strip out of Lego during the afternoon but seeing that I had a late night out I don’t think I’ll be posting it up today.



Went out to eat dinner with Chris and Vern today at Wagamama Asia City, it’s an ok place quite empty and they had this cool conveyor belt which looks like it came from the airport I still prefer the normal train type. Had plenty of fun making retards out of our self, eating and taking silly pictures. I still laugh imagining the look on Vern face when she held the pickled cucumber with her chop sticks.



We went to watch a 9.40p.m movie at Growball, Wild Hogs a good movie I give it an 8/10 the comedy was going at a steady pace with intellectual laugh rather than those stupid type and would be a constant joke. The story line was very average and the acting was good as it was done by famous old timers.



After the movie we decided to go to Sutera Harbour to star gaze and ended up taking SS pictures and scenery, walk a lot until I started to get sweaty which made me uncomfortable. We went home around 1a.m and stop by for a drink around my house; each of us ordered the same thing “kit chai ping”

*So called Sushi

2 comments:

EiLvaNe said...

hahahaha.
SO SIKIT PICTURES U POST!!
and you stole my "traffic light" idea. :(

i still like it that my name has !! behind it on ur links list. MUST NOT remove. hahaha.

KIT CHAI PING!! =P

Anonymous said...

hahaha! not bad!


Portfolio

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Blizzard.art Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

About Me

Born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah unlike the whole Soo family. YES! Unlike my sister and parents who are born in West Malaysia. My dad’s from Melaka, mom from Ipoh and I have no idea where’s my sis born… I am the only person in my whole family that is born in East Malaysia. I am your typical quite kid who can be emo or stupidly crazy at times. besides that I am a very forgetful person. I love design anything that attracts the eye’s of this generation, past and future is loved by me. currently in The One Academy doing my Foundation year.I don’t have a very complicated life as most may think all I do is sleep, eat, and numerous boring activities which I find quite entertaining to my self. Love to start projects, reading real life story, gaming, slow mind boggling stuff like chess and strategic games not to mention I really despise chili! (Keep that in mind)